Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Helpstream Blog Yes, A Customer Really is a Terrible Thing to Waste

Common sense thinking on the value of customers and how not to blow it.

This has turned into my summer of service headaches.

Last night, I discovered that the GM car I brought home less than a week ago has hail damage. Apparently it came from the dealer that way. A friend noticed it...."check out my new car!....cool...what are all these marks in the roof?...damn..."

Over the past 2 months I've purchased 2 cars from the same dealer and 5 cars over the past 6 years or so. I'm loyal. But now I have questions - like how the hell did I end up getting sold a car with hail damage? How dumb was I not to notice (it's really obvious in certain light, invisible in others)? What now?

I'm seeing the dealer manager this morning. We'll see how the new General Motors thinks about customer value.

Posted via web from Jim's posterous

No comments:

Leadership Smeadership

Okay. I know it’s a settings thing. Sometime, a long, long time ago – probably when leadership was being invented – I must have indicat...